Legitimization to take part:
- They can participate people major of 18 years old and people under 18 who are relying on express authorization of their parents or legal representatives, and once they
are known and accepted by the participant the conditions of registration, protection of information, intellectual property, and all those other conditions that, with general
character, should be additionally considered necessary for the participation of the users in Blipoint.
- For technical reasons the participants of the contest will have to be registered in Blipoint.
Date and place of celebration:
- The exhibition of the winning images will be realized from 11 to 27, February 2010, in Centre Cìvic Barceloneta (Conrería, 1-9. 08003 Barcelona, Spain)
- It will be a cocktail of inauguration on February 11.
Mechanics of the contest:
- The publication of the images that participate in the contest “Cosmopolis” organized by Blipoint initiates on July 10, 2009, and finishes on October 30, 2009.
- Each competitor will be able to publish up to a maximum of two (2) images.
- The technique to be used in the images is free. There can be presented photographs, collage, painting, illustration, mixed technique…
- Only digital images are accepted, not exceeding the 700 kb, and they need to be in format .jpg.
- For better visualization, vertical images will have to measure a minimum of 15x10 cm. And the horizontal ones, 13x17 cm.
- Images rewarded in previous contests are not accepted.
- It will only be possible to vote an image once a day.
- With the sending of the images, you confirm automatically that you own the author’s copyright and that your images are free of rights to third persons.
- You will preserve the entire author’s copyright and other rights that you already possess in relation with the images that you publish in Blipoint. On having sent, having
published or having shown these contents, you will grant to Blipoint a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, exempt license of royalties and not sole right to reproduce, to
adapt, to modify, to translate, to publish and to distribute the contents that you send, publish or show through Blipoint. This license has, as a merely purpose, to allow
Blipoint to show, to distribute and to promote its services.
- On the present bases, you accept that no commentary or other information that you provide to Blipoint will violate any personal right or any property right of any third
one (including, without limitation, the author’s copyright and brand rights). Also, you accept that no commentary or other information that you provide to Blipoint will be
slanderous, obscene, harassing, improper or illegal, and that you remain as the only responsible for the contents of any commentary or other information that you provide
- Competitors who fulfill the established conditions will receive an e-mail from Blipoint asking them receipt of Participation Request. They will be able to raise questions
and doubts they have regarding the development of the contest to the same address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blipoint, as the organizer of this contest, saves itself the right to modify at any time its conditions, including the dates of the contest, even its whole cancellation, before
the closing date of the contest, providing that there was a valid reason, and promising to notify with sufficient anticipation the new bases, conditions or, if necessary, the
- In the supposition that Blipoint was detecting that any participant of the contest is using any type of method or automated process, appellant or carrying out any type of
fraudulent conduct that alters the normal functioning of the contest, Blipoint will be able to give up immediately from the contest the above mentioned participant (who will
be sent an e-mail informing him or her about the immediate expulsion of the contest), leaving without effect the points accumulated up to this moment by the above
- In the supposition that Blipoint was an object of any claim, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third part and based on possible infractions of the rights of intellectual
property or image of those third part, derived from the utilization on the part of Blipoint of the images contributed by the participant, this one will assume all the expenses,
costs and indemnifications that could stem from such judicial actions, answering in front of Blipoint or in front of that third ones, as it corresponds.
- In case the present promotion was remaining suspended by reasons of major force, Blipoint will remain exempted from any responsibility on the same one.
- The 30 images with the most votes will be displayed.
- In the supposition that your image was selected for the exhibition, we will communicate it to you by e-mail. From that moment, you will have a maximum term of 5
calendar days to send us the image to 300 dpi, so we can print it.
- We will send you a digital catalogue, in which the works selected for the exhibition will be reproduced, plus a brief curriculum of every author, and an introduction
reflecting certain aspects of the Contest. As well as a document that certifies that your work has been exposed in the artistic spaces selected by Blipoint.