We are very pleased that you have acceded to Blipoint, the largest online community of images and professional multimedia content. We provide you with a comprehensive database of professionals that put, at the user’s disposal, a large database of images, photographs, and multimedia content, that you can acquire in an easy, fast, and inexpensive way.
Since we would like your navigation of our website and the process of acquiring/purchasing images and content through the web to be the safest, most transparent, and hassle free possible, you will find all of the legal information relative to our platform below.
Through the following document, we put at your disposal the relevant information regarding the owner/organization responsible for the online Blipoint platform, accessible from the following domains: www.blipoint.com, www.blipoint.es, www.blipoint.it, www.blipoint.de y www.blipoint.fr. And the following mobile platforms: iOS (Apple) and Android (Google).
· Company name: Punto y Línea 07 S.L.
· Address: Calle bailen 5, 7a 08010 Barcelona
· Company tax code: B64531767
· Public register: Tomo 39560. Folio 158. Hoja 8 350466. Inscripción 1.
· E-mail: email@example.com
However, we reserve the right that our websites, either fully or in part, can be the property of or managed by and the full responsibility of other companies. In this case, the corresponding identification information will always be indicated.
Blipoint is an online platform specialized in the creation of an online community of professional photographers that put at the disposal of the rest of the users images and photographs that can be used by these for any end related to the world of design, advertising, or the creation of promotional material, in addition to being able to exchange experiences, opinions, critiques, contest participation, and other aspects related to the world of photography with the rest of the users.
It is eminently a collaborative network, in which the content is directly published by the users themselves that make up the platform, leaving in our hands just the task of placing the platform online and housing it.
It is possible that certain services offered through the website, due to their specific characteristics, are regulated by conditions of use, registration, or individual contracts that complement those herein stated. In these types of cases, the user, before starting to use these types of specific services, must expressly accept the aforementioned conditions.
In addition to accessing the Platform through the website, located at the url www.blipoint.es, www.blioint.com, www.blipoint.fr, www.blipoint.de, www.blipoint.it, the Platform will also be available to users as an App, downloadable from the iOS and Android App Stores.
In the reasons stated below we will indicate to you what you can and can’t do while navigating the Blipoint web, fully informing you of the current regulations and ensuring at all times that your navigation of our online community is the most secure and comfortable possible.
The object of the present contract is to establish the conditions of use and registration for all of those users that decide to do their registration by way of the free method and those that accede without registering as a user to the platform with the single purpose of looking at the website and its contents.
In the same way, we will inform you of what the basic and minimum conditions that you must accept as author of the images that you house in Blipoint are, with relation to the rights of the platform itself. And respect to the users that acquire images.
No registration is required to access or browse on the platform; however, users must register if they wish to participate in contests, post comments, add friends, post in the forum, post photos, information and periodical offers about BLIPOINT's promotional campaigns and products.
Under no circumstances does BLIPOINT take responsibility for the authenticity of the registration data provided by users. Therefore, each user is solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and mistakes that could arise due to the poor quality of the data provided.
Minors below the age of fourteen (14) years are not allowed to access the platform. However, if a minor does access and register on the platform, it will be assumed that this has been previously and expressly authorised by the parents, teachers or legal representatives of said minor, without prejudice to the fact that BLIPOINT reserves the right to carry out as many checks as it deems necessary.
To sign up for the Premium service, the user must, in all circumstances, be of legal age (≥ 18 years).
4. Conditions to register as a user
As a user, you can opt for a free registry or a premium payment record. Which is a self-renewable monthly subscription, with a cost of € 0.99 per month. They offer access to additional features reserved to that group of users, who will be mentioned later.
Being over fourteen (14) years of age and providing all the data deemed required and stated as obligatory are the prerequisites for registering on the Blipoint platform.
Furthermore, registered users agree that each user account is personal and non-transferable.
Passwords, also personal and non-transferable and valid indefinitely, should be generated by users in accordance to the rules of robustness and complexity as and when set down by BLIPOINT.
If users select a password that does not fulfil the minimum conditions of the password policy established and approved by BLIPOINT, they will be informed of this non-compliance of conditions to fulfilled by said password to effectively validate the registration of the said party as a user of the Blipoint platform.
Users agree to use their password diligently and keep it secret from third parties as also from BLIPOINT. In addition, users are responsible for the adequate custody and confidentiality of whatever IDs and/or passwords they might have selected as Blipoint registered users, and they agree to not allow third parties to use them, be it temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to non-associated individuals. The user will be responsible for any illicit use of the platform by an illegitimate third party that employs a password to this effect, as a result of the non-diligent use or loss of the same by the user.
Nonetheless, BLIPOINT has the necessary functions to permit users, through prior notification of the same, to change their password when they consider appropriate, for example because they suspect or are aware that there has been a breach of password confidentiality. Failing communication of such events by the user, BLIPOINT will remain exempt from any and all liability that could arise from an unintended use of IDs or passwords by unauthorised third parties.
5. Unsubscribing as a registered user.
Users can, at any time, ask to unsubscribe from Blipoint, simply by sending said request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating their username and the specific service they would like to unsubscribe from.
6. PROCEDURE AND INFORMATION PRIOR TO RECRUITMENT AS PREMIUM AND PAYMENT:
The procedure to entering into a contract as a Premium user follows the same steps as that for registering as a free user,, with the main difference being that the conditions are different and to accept the need to make the payment of the amount of 0.99 euros per month to Premium finish registering as users, this option will be available from the web in the user's profile Premium section, and from the application on mobile devices within the user menu.
The contract/registration process entails the following steps:
- By way of Blipoint’s homepage, or from the application on Android and iOS he user will access the Register Now section.
- The user will select the desired method and the system will automatically send them to a screen in which their personal details and registration details will be requested. Specifically, the following information will be requested: name, e-mail and desired password.
- At this time, the user must expressly accept the conditions of contract stated herein, having thoroughly read and understood them before proceeding to their acceptance. In no case will the system allow contracting to occur if the corresponding accept box has not been marked.
- Once the registration information has been added, the user will have the price of registration, applicable taxes, how membership and total to pay indicated on the screen, and they will be shown the payment methods available at that time.
- The user must select the payment method and the system will automatically send them to the secure site in order for payment to be made, that in all cases will be under SSL (Https://) protocol, and be found housed in a third party’s servers, such as the specific banking entity, Paypal, Google pay, iTunes or any other similar site, for which reason we will never have access to the credit card information.
- The payment for the subscription is 0.99 euros per month self-renewing, it can disable the automatic payment from anywhere within the user's profile in the (Premium) section, or from mobile devices, it must be done from the account Settings in paragraph billing and payment of App Store, or Google play.
- The transaction will only be considered completed when BLIPOINT receives payment confirmation from the banking institution in-charge of the secure payment gateway. If the transaction is, for any reason, denied by said institution or the entire sum of the requested amount (including reimbursements for administrative costs and bank transfer commissions) is not paid, the payment will be suspended and the user will be informed that the transaction has not been completed.
The price indicated on the website does not include Value Added Tax (VAT), for which reason it will be applied to the corresponding invoice, taking into account that this will only be applicable to those users that are residents of member states of the European Union.
7. REGISTERED USERS
The free registration only allows you to:
• Publish the photos to 72 dpi.
• May open the image gallery of other users.
• Participate in the forums.
• Participate and vote in free contests.
• Comment own photos or other users.
• Add friends and send private messages.
• Select I like photos of other users.
• Geopocisionar published photos from Android and iOS mobile.
• Share photos in other social networks.
The Premium (surcharge) registration will allow you also to the above:
• Unlimited storage capacity for storing high-resolution images, published on the Web.
• Monthly tutorial videos explaining photography technique, desde la aplicación movil.
• Automatic recognition of metadata and information associated with the images posted on the Web.
• Having an unlimited number of galleries.
• Sample images in enhanced resolution.
• Participate in free and Premium contests.
• Customize the link to your user profile.
• Add to your favorite users within your profile.
• Your profile and pictures are outstanding in both the (application) mobile devices and on the web.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE.
As the administrator of the platform, BLIPOINT has provided for customer service for its users, which will be available from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:30 and will provide due attention all queries, complaints and suggestions related to using the platform.
Users can use the following means to contact customer service:
- Telephone: 619563081
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact form: http://blipoint.es/contact
- Postal address: Plaza tetuan 02, tercero. Barcelona – Spain.
We will reply to received complaints or queries as quickly as possible, and this period will in no case be greater than one (1) month from when the user has submitted the complaint or query.
9. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
We are deeply committed to the respect and protection of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the authors, for which reason we will inform you below of all of the specific conditions that all of those elements and content protected by copyright of the author and industrial property rights that are published in our website are subjected to.
10. MATTERS RELATIVE TO THE DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN, AND PROGRAMMING OF BLIPOINT
Our entire platform has been completely developed by us, that being all codes, objects, designs, structures, planning, manuals, data base, outlines, logotypes, and photographs used for the creation of the web site of our full ownership; clearly stating that access to or registry in Blipoint does not suppose any type of relinquishment, transmission, or cession, total or partial, of our property rights.
All of this content is duly protected by the intellectual, and its case, industrial, property regulations, without affecting the right of any person or entity that considers that their rights are being infringed to take legal action if they consider it opportune.
Nevertheless, as owners of the service, as a means for you to be able to accede to, view, and use our website, we have at your disposal as a user of the same a non-exclusive licence of use, of a temporary nature limited to the time that you remain viewing our platform and unlimited space, being able to accede from any point on the planet, completely free, except for the acquiring of images, non-transferable, revocable, and not sub-licenceable.
In any case, any type of reproduction, imitation, transmission, translation, modification, production of derivative work and/or public communication is absolutely prohibited, independent of the media employed for it, the offending user assuming, in the contrary case, all of the responsibilities, direct or indirect, than can take place.
Under no circumstances can the content stored in the platform be downloaded, reproduced, or used, in any other mechanism or place other than our website, without the previous acquisition of the same or except when authorization has been given by us or by the user whom is the owner, when express authorization has been given for the possibility of sharing determined content through social networks like Facebook, Tuenti, and Twitter, assuming, as a user, in all cases, the conditions of use and privacy policies of these types of platforms.
11. MATTERS RELATING TO IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND AVAILABLE ASSOCIATED CONTENT
As we have already indicated, Blipoint is an online platform through which millions of users put at the disposal of the rest images, photographs, and professional content related to the image, design, and photography world, with the aim that the rest of the users can acquire them and use them according to the specific licence that the owner has established.
In the case that you are the author of the photographs, and you publish them in our platform, you fully accept the following conditions:
• You are the owner or you have the corresponding authorization for the publication, public communication, and reproduction by way of the internet.
• All of the content published in and associated with your profile is legal and completely suitable to the current regulations, specifically with regards to intellectual and industrial property, protection of personal information, and protection of the right to honour, privacy, and one’s own image, independent of whether or not the titleholder of the same is an individual or company.
• Minors cannot appear in the images without the parents’ previous express written consent.
• In the case that faces or identifying signs of 3rd parties appear in the photograph or image, you must have the express authorization of the aforementioned person for having taken the image and, in this case, previously informed them that it will be published through the internet in our web portal.
• In all cases the images must fully comply with the Personal Data Protection and Intellectual and Industrial Property regulations, and the right to Honour, Privacy, personal and family, and one’s own image.
• The images and photographs must comply with public decency standards, and pornographic images cannot appear in them, nor can they be considered obscene with regards to Spain’s current customs, nor can they compromise the fundamental rights of third parties.
• With regards to this content, you must grant us permission for the use, working, distribution, commercialization, reproduction, and public communication of the content through which we can transform, treat, and, in definitive, have it available to guarantee the correct functioning of the platform, commercialize it in an independent way, as well as carry out promotion, marketing, and/or publicity activities of our platform and/or specific services.
• The permission mentioned herein must be of a global nature, without territorial limit, and with the maximum provisionary limitation that the national Spanish law permits, being of a non-exclusive nature, free, transferable, and sub-licenceable to third parties, whether or not your profile is active or not.
• By virtue of the present permission you do not lose the right to continue marketing your photographs and images, independent of the medium, format, place, or time, even in the case that you don’t continue to be a registered user.
• In the case that you deactivate your profile, or we do so in accordance with that set forth in the conditions stated herein, or you voluntarily opt out as a user of the platform, the aforementioned permission will continue on for the maximum time established by Spanish law, with the marketing of said image to continue until then. We will only market the images that have not been previously sold exclusively.
• We reserve the right to immediately eliminate, without previous notification, any image and its associated content that does not comply with the aforementioned requirements or that does not comply with the adequate quality level that we expect to maintain in Blipoint, even leading to the preventive blocking of the associated user’s account, and the notification of the corresponding legal authorities.
In the case that you do not comply with your obligations as a registered user, you fully assume the resulting responsibilities that can occur, be it before our platform or any other third party that considers its rights to have been infringed, assuming any and all types of costs, fees, and damages that can result.
12. PROHIBITIONS OF USE
- All use that has not been expressly authorized in the herein stated conditions is strictly prohibited. Nevertheless, we indicate below a series of uses that are absolutely prohibited with respect to the images acquired through the website:
- The use of content in designs for their direct sale and marketing or, in its case, the production of derivative works.
- The use of the images in physical or digital platforms destined for the provision of services to image banks, or that end up in competition with our platform.
- The publication of the images in profiles of social networks, always and when this publication has not been done via the tools provided in Blipoint.
- The use of the images in physical or offline platforms, that allow third parties their inclusion in products such as t-shirts, backpacks, vinyls, mugs, and the like.
- Incorporating the content in any product that supposes a subsequent distribution or use of the aforementioned content.
- The use of the content in situations that are directly or indirectly of a pornographic, illegal, immoral, obscene, defamatory, or slanderous nature, or that harm or could harm the image of the people that appear in the image, the author, or the brand of the same.
- Use that eliminates any type of notice of property, commercial brand, or ownership right, including those cases in which the aforementioned are not visible.
- Sharing the images by way of P2P nets, including their diffusion by way of websites for sharing links.
13. NOTIFICATION OF RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT
In the case that while navigating our platform you detect any of the following situations, we advise you to let us know as quickly as possible. Some of the situations that we permanently pursue from Blipoint are the following:
• Unauthorized use of content (text, photographs, videos,...) property of third parties.
• Unauthorized use of information regarding minors.
• Use that can infringe upon the right to honor, privacy, and one’s own image of individuals, whether they are Blipoint users or not.
• Unauthorized use of one’s own personal information, or that of third parties, that infringes on Personal Data Protection regulations.
• Publication of information regarding false brands or illegal imitations of brands.
In any of these cases, or similar ones, the protocol that users must follow in order for us to deal with the cases in the fastest and most effective manner possible is the following:
• Identify the content in question that supposedly infringes on the law or a right.
• Identify oneself as the titleholder of the affected right or, in its case, as their legitimate representative with adequate powers of consent within the current laws.
• Clearly identify the chosen ways for us to be able to get in contact with the person making the claim/complaint.
• Duly accredit their identity by way of an adequate official document (ID Card or Passport).
• Facilitate a sworn statement in which the truthfulness of the information included in the claim/complaint is demonstrated, as well as the legitimate titleholder of the rights, or in its case, the rights of representation is proven.
All of the requests should be directly sent to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in paper format to the address indicated in clause 1 relative to the Identification, or in its case by way of the following form.
14. CONSUMER RIGHTS
In accordance with that set forth in Royal Decree 1/2007 of the Codified Text of the General Law in defence of consumers and users and other complementary laws, we will inform you below of all of the rights related to the present contract of acquisition.
15. ASSIGNMENT OF CONTRACT.
Once you have registered as a Premium user, you will have direct and immediate access to all of the associated and previously mentioned services, without any restrictions except for those indicated in the conditions stated herein or in the current legislation.
16. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
In relation to the right of withdrawal set forth in the Royal Decree 1/2007 of the Codified Text of the General Law in defence of consumers and users and other complementary laws, we understand that since we are dealing with Premium access that allows the downloading of electronic files (images and photographs) and that supposes an immediate service one it has been contracted, insofar in that the user can begin to enjoy the Premium benefits from the moment that the indicated payment has been made, that the right of withdrawal set forth in article 102 of Law 1/2007 does not apply.
17. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
Blipoint is deeply committed to the defence and protection of the personal data protection rights of our users, in accordance with Law 15/1999 of December 13th, of Data Protection (LOPD) and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, in which the regulations of development of Law 15/1999, of December 13th, of personal data protection (RLOPD) was approved. While using our platform, for the correct performance of service, we need you to facilitate us with certain personal information for data processing. The aforementioned processing will take place, in all cases, in conformance with current laws, and adopting the security, legal, and technological measures necessary for its protection.
All of the information that you give us is stored and treated in an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (AEPD). You can consult all of the files that our entity has available from the following link of the AEPD.
In the case that you decide not to provide us with the solicited information, it will not be possible for you to register as a user, solicit information, or publish content on our website.
The personal information that you provide us with will only be used for:
• Allowing you access as a registered user to the user profile in order to create the community of Blipoint users.
• Forwarding information relative to agreements and initiatives that we have with third parties and that is of interest to the users.
• Sending you the newsletter periodically.
• Informing you regarding current events related to photography, trends, and travel.
• Carrying out statistical analysis with regards to your use of the platform, thereby obtaining general conclusions regarding tastes and major trends and referring to and using them commercially in a completely anonymous way.
• Managing your participation in the contests and promotional events that we organize in Blipoint.
• Using content associated to your profile to carry out promotions and publicity for Blipoint and third parties related to the photography, trend, and travel sectors.
Under no circumstances will we do the following activities:
• Give the personal information to other people or entities, without the previous consent of the titleholder of the information.
• Transfer the information to other States, without the previous consent of the titleholder of the information.
We would like to inform you that you can exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancelation, and/or Opposition in writing, and attaching, in any case, a copy of your ID Card, passport, or official document with which we can prove your identity.
18. STATISTICS AND COOKIES
Our website has Cookies and activity files that allow us to know about the activity that you conduct through our website.
We reserve the right to share this information anonymously and without any type of personal information with other client businesses, suppliers, sponsors, and/or advertisers.
The tool used for the control and analysis of visits received is Google Analytics. It is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose headquarters are at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, that are text files located in your computer, to help to anonymously analyze the use of the Website users.
The information that the cookie generates regarding the website use (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google in servers in the USA. Google will use this information on our behalf with the aim of having information regarding the use of the web, compiling reports of the activity, and giving other services related to our activity and the use of the internet. Google can pass on the aforementioned information to third parties when the legislation requires it, or when the aforementioned third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
19. MINORS AND USE OF THE PLATFORM
In order to be a registered Blipoint user it is imperative that you be 14 years of age or older, in accordance with what is set out in the data protection rules, or in the contrary case with the previous written authorization of parents and/or legal guardians.
For this, it will be necessary that you send us, to the following e-mail address, email@example.com , the written authorization duly signed by your parents or guardians, together with a copy of your ID card, passport, or a similar document; documentation that will be only used by our personnel to carry out this task of identification, and not be used for any other end.
In any case, we reserve the right to contact with all of the registered users to check their identity and age. In the case that the aforementioned communication is ignored or is answered with false or manipulated information, the account will be blocked.
In the case that you detect during your navigation profiles of users that are younger than 14 years of age, we ask you to let us know immediately so that we can proceed with initiating the aforementioned identification protocol.
20. SECURITY AND PHISHING OF USERS.
You accept that it is not possible to achieve full availability of the platform. However, we are permanently working on it so that it can be this way, together with the security of all of our users. This task is a shared one, both ours and yours, and should always comply with the following instructions that we set out:
• Providing false information or information of which you are not the title holder on the user registry is not allowed, understanding that in these types of cases we would be before a case of phishing punishable by current legislation.
• All registered users must have a user name and password to identify themselves. The access password must not be less than 8 alphanumeric characters and should be periodically modified at least every 6 months.
For our online community, the true identification of the users that exist behind each profile is essential to ensure trust. It is for this reason that in the case that we believe a Blipoint user’s identity or that of a third party that doesn’t belong to the platform has been supplanted, we will automatically proceed to identify you as a registered user, asking for a copy of your ID Card, passport, or a similar official document, proceeding to the automatic elimination of your account in the case that it is fake or that we don’t receive an answer.
As soon as we are aware that any type of situation that implies the phishing of a user is taking place, we will let the appropriate authorities know.
21. ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONS, AND PROMOTIONAL EVENTS
We reserve the right to carry out communications of a commercial/promotional character through the general pages of our platform and the confidential areas of your user profile.
These communications can be by way of the sending of e-mails, the inclusion of publicity banners, and the publication on your w all of sponsored events such as photography exhibitions and the like.
In large part, all of the advertising that we show you will always be related to the photography, nature, and travel sectors.
It is possible that on occasions we will have promotions, contests, and specific advertising that is subject to certain conditions, which we will inform about at the moment of its execution.
22. THE USE OF LINKS WITHIN THE PLATFORM
The use of links in the internet is one of the essences of its operation. It is for this reason that links to third party websites are expressly authorized in the users’ profiles, always if these are legal and don’t have any financial activity, either directly or indirectly.
With respect to the links included by the users, we are not responsible for the content that can be housed in these websites, with the websites themselves being the only ones responsible in this regard. In no case shall these links have as a purpose the obtaining of, by the user, financial benefit, directly or indirectly, for themselves or for third parties.
In the same way, the making of a link to content housed in our platform is expressly authorized, so that you can make a link to the users’ profiles, always when you do it for all of the profile content, and not only an image or specific piece of information, and that the user in question has not limited this possibility in his/her conditions of privacy.
In relation to the links published by us, we are committed to ensuring that their content complies with the current legislation, as well as with the conditions stated herein, also committing ourselves to their immediate removal as soon as we are made aware that the content of the link breaches in any way any of the instructions set forth.
23. GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The parties agree to comply with the legal and contractual obligations generated as a result of this contract. If any party does not fulfil their obligations or impedes the other party from fulfilling theirs, the other party will have the right to claim compensation for the resulting damages or prejudices, as also for incidental damages and loss of earnings.
The parties will respond to infractions they might have committed personally, with the other party remaining exempt from all errors, blame or negligence that cannot be attributed to it, and to all prejudice that might result to the other contracting party as a result of said infractions or errors.
BLIPOINT will use all available commercial and technical means to ensure that its services are available via the platform, and this is considered an obligation, except for lack of access or performance due to:
1) Temporary inactivity of the platform for updates and/or technical maintenance, information of which will be published on the platform itself a maximum 48 hours in advance, whenever BLIPOINT has been made aware or has received information of the same in a timeframe greater than the one previously mentioned;
2) Reasons beyond BLIPOINT's control: force majeure, problems with internet access, technical issues beyond diligent and reasonable administration by the owner of the platform, actions or omissions of third parties, etc.
In all the above-mentioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of the owner, BLIPOINT will provide no compensation to users for loss of earnings, damages or prejudice.
If the platform is shut down or blocked due to reasons beyond the actions of the parties, users will be informed in a timely fashion of the transfer of services to a new domain, with only the stipulations of this contract referring to the domain, where the platform will continue to be active, being modified.
Blipoint guarantees you the following:
• The originality of the images and photographs as well as their legality.
• We have all of the necessary authorizations for the use of the images published by our users.
Nevertheless, me must inform you that, in spite of the fact that we make a permanent effort to classify, filter, and select the legal and non-legal content published in the platform, we can’t guarantee you these extremes in a permanent way, thanking you in advance that in the case you detect any kind of infraction, that you let us know as soon as possible.
Since all of the images are directly published in the platform by the users, all of the claims/complaints with respect to the same should go directly to the users, and under no circumstances to Blipoint that, nevertheless, will collaborate in any case with the user that lodges the complaint and, if necessary, with the necessary authorities for the resolution of the conflict.
All of Blipoint’s responsibility will be limited to the total price paid during the year by the affected user, with the money not being returned, except for in the case of a judicial order or legal requirements on the contrary.
In any case, we reserve the right to modify, without prior notice, the conditions of use and registry stated herein, making them public together with the date of publication, by way of the website, making them public by way of the company blog and, in its case, sending a copy of the new text via e-mail, always paying attention to modification criteria that go together with improving service, greater clarity, and better protection of the consumers and users, and always soliciting the express acceptance of the same.
25 SAFEGUARD CLAUSE
All of the clauses or extremes of these conditions of use should be interpreted in an independent, autonomous way, the rest of the stipulations not being affected in the case that one of them has been declared null by a judicial sentence or arbitration resolution. The affected clause or clauses will be substituted by other(s) that protect the effects pursuant to the conditions of use.
26 RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
Independent of the website through with one accedes, and the user’s nationality, and always when the law allows for it, for all litigious matters or conflicts that involve our website or any that depends on it, Spanish legislation will apply, being competent for the resolution of all of the conflicts derived from or related to the use of the present website, the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, Spain and, if necessary, the Arbitration Tribunals of consumption or similar ones to which we find ourselves adhered, at the moment the conflict happens.
To make a claim/complaint regarding the use of our services, you can contact, by mail, the electronic or physical addresses indicated above. We promise to deal with absolutely all of the notifications that we receive in this sense.
Punto y Línea 07 S.L / CIF: B64531767 Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Tomo 39560. Folio 158. Hoja 8 350466. Inscripción 1.