Posts Tagged: photo
Photo Doors and Windows: Doors and windows have always played a key role in human life. A window can represent a vision of a new beginning, a new dawn. A door can be an entry or an exit, which could be an end, a beginning or even a new opportunity. From an architectural point of view, they encapsulate infinite beauty and human ingenuity. Participate in this new contest with your best photos of doors and windows.
Date of participation: 10/1/2017 – 3/3/2017
Voting process: 3/3/2017 – 13/3/2017
Contest closed: 13/3/2017
Participation: Photo Doors and Windows
• First: 50 gigabytes of cloud space from Irista the Canon platform https://www.irista.com/
• Second: A quota of 200 € to print on the main printing platform Saal Digital https://www.saal-digital.es/
• Third: From Robisa distributors in Spain and Portugal of the main brands of the photographic sector, https://www.robisa.es:
· Cotton Carrier Stand Action Camera with Strapsot
· A case for Peli CF memory cards.
· Green Clean, Traveler kit SC4100
• Fourth: One year as a premium user, enjoying all the advantages. https://blipoint.es/premiumInfo
When: Oct. 18, 2016-Jan. 8, 2017
Sylvia Plachy was born in Budapest and fled as a refugee at age thirteen to Austria after the Hungarian revolution in 1956 before moving to the US two years later. Her photo essays and portraits have appeared in The New York Times, New Yorker, and Fortune, and she was staff photographer at the Village Voice. She has had six books of her work published and is in the collections of The Boca Raton Museum of Art, Metropolitan Museum, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Houston Museum of Fine Arts, and other institutions.
PhotoBodegones Contest: Create a still life using inanimate natural objects like shells, flowers or fruits, accompanied by man-made ones like tables, chairs, different utensils, jewellery, fabric, vases, bottles etc. And participate with your best composition by publishing it in the contest on the Blipoint website or app.
Prize: The best photo will be premium user for one year.
The Blipoint team wishes you luck!
Date of participation: 7/10/2015 – 07/12/2015
Voting process: 07/12/2015 – 15/12/2015
Contest closed: 15/12/2015
Legitimization to take part:
• They can participate people major of 18 years old and people under 18 who are relying on express authorization of their parents or legal representatives, and once they are known and accepted by the participant the conditions of registration, protection of information, intellectual property, and all those other conditions that, with general character, should be additionally considered necessary for the participation of the users in Blipoint.
• For technical reasons the participants of the contest will have to be registered in Blipoint.
Prize: The (01) best photos will be premium user for one year.
Stage I: publication stage
• Beginning of the publication stage of the image to participate in the “PhotoBodegones” contest organized by Blipoint. It starts 07/10/2015 and ends 07/12/2015.
• Each contestant can publish up to a maximum of (2) two images.
• Any technique may be used. Photographs, collages, paintings, illustrations, or mixed format techniques can be submitted.
• Only digital posters will be accepted, and they must not be larger than 1.5 mega and in jpg format.
• Images that have been awarded a prize or simply participated in previous Blipoint contests will not be accepted.
• With the sending of the images, you confirm automatically that you own the author’s copyright and that your images are free of rights to third persons.
• You will preserve the entire author’s copyright and other rights that you already possess in relation with the images that you publish in Blipoint. The authors of the official announcement herein authorize Punto y Línea 07 S.L., a company registered in Spain, legal representative of the Blipoint web portal, the non-exclusive right to the reproduction, distribution, and public communication of the works of the finalists, in the following terms:
• The right of reproduction: for the sole purposes of, postcards, or posters, promotional press advertising the present official announcement, and publication in diverse intranet media, such as; social networks, within the blipoint web portal, and blogs related to photography and art events, with the sole purpose of making known and promoting the contest winners.
• The Blipoint web portal is obliged to respect the recognized moral right in favour of the authors in article 14 of the rewritten text of the intellectual property law.
• On the present bases, you accept that no commentary or other information that you provide to Blipoint will violate any personal right or any property right of any third one (including, without limitation, the author’s copyright and brand rights). Also, you accept that no commentary or other information that you provide to Blipoint will be slanderous, obscene, harassing, improper or illegal, and that you remain as the only responsible for the contents of any commentary or other information that you provide to Blipoint.
• Competitors who fulfill the established conditions will receive an e-mail from Blipoint asking them receipt of Participation Request. They will be able to raise questions and doubts they have regarding the development of the contest to the same address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stage II: voting stage
• From 07/12/2015 until 15/12/2015 the voting process with the star voting system will take place: by way of this voting system, one can only vote (5) five once for each photo that one wants to receive the most votes. In this way, users that have more friends are prevented from ending up in first place.
• he prize consists of being a premium user for free for six months. For more information regarding the premium gallery:The voting will be do http://blipoint.com/premiumInfo.htmlne by the artists, photographers, illustrators, graphic designers, and individuals themselves that are active within the Blipoint community.
• Blipoint, as the organizer of this contest, saves itself the right to modify at any time its conditions, including the dates of the contest, even its whole cancellation, before the closing date of the contest, providing that there was a valid reason, and promising to notify with sufficient anticipation the new bases, conditions or, if necessary, the definitive cancellation.
• In the supposition that Blipoint was detecting that any participant of the contest is using any type of method or automated process, appellant or carrying out any type of fraudulent conduct that alters the normal functioning of the contest, Blipoint will be able to give up immediately from the contest the above mentioned participant (who will be sent an e-mail informing him or her about the immediate expulsion of the contest), leaving without effect the points accumulated up to this moment by the above mentioned participant.
• In the supposition that Blipoint was an object of any claim, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third part and based on possible infractions of the rights of intellectual property or image of those third part, derived from the utilization on the part of Blipoint of the images contributed by the participant, this one will assume all the expenses, costs and indemnifications that could stem from such judicial actions, answering in front of Blipoint or in front of that third ones, as it corresponds.
• In case the present promotion was remaining suspended by reasons of major force, Blipoint will remain exempted from any responsibility on the same one.
• On 15/12/2015 the voting period will end and the first 100 images that obtain the best quality of votes will be pre-selected.
• There will be a pre-selection of the first 100 images by way of the voting system. Then, a qualified panel of judges will select the 10 images.
• To finalize the announcement, the winning image, along with the author’s profile, will be published in the contest’s records, so the said author should update his/her profile. It will also be promoted on the contests’ main page as well as on Blipoint’s blog.